InSite L.mono Glo is an easy-to-use, self-contained, environmental sampling and screening test for Listeria species and L. monocytogenes. Each device contains a chromogenic liquid media formulated with antibiotic growth enhancers, colour changing compound specific to Listeria and fluorescent compounds specific to L. monocytogenes. The two-step test changes colour in the presence of Listeria species, while illumination with UV lights reveals the presence of L. monocytogenes.
- – All-in-one sampling and detection for ease of use
- – Large foam swab for maximum sample pickup
- – Foam swab pre-moistened with neutralising buffer to minimise sanitiser interference
- – Presumptive positive results in as little as 24 hours
- – Sensitive results
- – UV fluorescence indicates pathogenic Listeria
- – AOAC-RI Performance Tested Method #061802
- – Detects down to <10 CFU Listeria spp.
- – Sensitive to <10 CFU L. mono
- – Internally Validated agains ISO methodfor 100% inclusivity / 95% exclusivity
- – AOAC-RI Performance Tested Method (SM) validation
When Listeria species are present in a sample, the liquid media changes colour from amber to black. If pathogenic Listeria, like L.mono are present, the media will glow green when UV light is shined on it.
Required for use:
- – UV torch or lamp
- – Dry Block Incubator