Hygiena’s Digital Dry Block Incubators are designed specifically for Hygiena’s wide variety of test devices. Capable of up to 105 °C, the incubators can be set to any temperature required for Hygiena products. The digitally controlled, interchangeable blocks of the Lab Format Incubator are independently heated, allowing you to run two temperatures on one incubator at the same time – ideal for running a variety of tests. Auto-stop and sound alert features help you achieve perfect incubation time, every time. Available in two sizes and up to 70 wells, Hygiena’s Digital Dry Block incubator is configurable for your unique needs.
Wide temperature range:
- – Room temp +5 – 80 °C for Small Format Incubator
- – Room temp +5 – 105 °C for Lab Format Incubator
Footprint / Weight:
- – Small Format (W x D x H): 11 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm, 0.5 kg / 4.3 in x 5.9 in x 3.1 in, 1.1 lbs
- – Lab Format (W x D x H): 36.5 cm x 21 cm x 15 cm, 4.5 kg / 14.4 in x 8.3 in x 5.9 in, 9.9 lbs
- – Temperature stability ≤ ± 0.5 °C
- – Volumetric capacity of small tube incubator blocks = 1.5 mL
- – Heats to max temp in less than 15 minutes
- – Timer range: 1 min – 99 hr 59 min
- – Blocks are sold separately – see Catalog No’s for ordering information
- – Includes manual, power cord, wrench, and performance certificate
Two Sizes to Fit Your Needs
Digital Dry Block Incubators are available in two sizes to accommodate your testing volume. The small footprint version is perfect for labs with limited bench-top space and small test volumes (6-12 wells). The larger lab format incubator (30-70 wells) offers two separate blocks (A & B) each with separate temperature controls and allowing for three separate well configurations.
Customize Block Configuration
The Lab Format Digital Dry Block Incubator can be configured in three different ways to fit your testing needs. Since blocks are heated independently, you can run multiple test assays all on one incubator. Blocks are sold separately.
Digitally controlled time and temperature.
Capable of up to 105 °C, Digital Dry Block Incubators can be set to any temperature required by Hygiena™ test devices, and more! The digitally controlled blocks are independently heated, allowing you to run two temperatures in one incubator at a time – ideal for users running a variety of tests. A built-in timer features auto-stop and sound alert to help you achieve perfect incubation, every time.
|INCUBATOR||Small Incubator (blocks sold separately)|
|IB003||12-well block for small incubator (Model No: INCUBATOR)|
|IB004||6-well block for small incubator (Model No: INCUBATOR)|
|INCUBATOR2||Lab Format Incubator (blocks sold separately)|
|IB001||35-well swab-size block for INCUBATOR2|
|IB002||15-well vial tube size block for INCUBATOR2|