AquaSnap™ water testing devices are self-contained ATP tests for use with Hygiena luminometers. Tests are used to monitor ATP levels in water as a quality indicator in areas like Clean-In-Place (CIP) system and rinse water samples. ATP monitoring is also used for water treatment applications in healthcare and monitoring biomass in cooling towers.
AquaSnap™ Total measures both ATP contained within living cells and particulate matter (Microbial ATP) as well as ATP dissolved in water (non-microbial or dead microbial ATP).
AquaSnap™ Free measures only dissolved ATP outside of living cells (non-microbial ATP). Used together, AquaSnap™ Total and AquaSnap™ Free can be an effective quality monitoring system.
The difference between Total and Free test results represent ATP from living organisms (also referred to as biomass).
- – Results in seconds
- – Simple, quick and user friendly
- – Honeycomb-shaped collection tip (100µL)
- – Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- – Tolerant to temperature abuse
- – Self contained, liquid-stable reagent
- – 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- – 4 weeks at room temperature (21-25ºC)
- – Extremely sensitive- detects down to 0.1 femtomoles ATP with EnSURE or Pi-102 luminometer
- – Detects down to 103 CFU