Specialty gas products for gas detection, process gas analysis, environmental monitoring and laboratory gas analysis applications in portable disposable cylinders.
A wide range of components and concentrations will suit most of your bump testing or calibration applications.
- – Made locally in Australia; short lead times, long shelf life, high quality
- – Large range of molecules and concentrations for standard and custom needs
- – Perfect for gas detector or monitor calibrations and bump tests.
- – Small and lightweight gas cylinders are easy to handle, store and transport.
- – Sold without attached rental cost
- – Custom mixtures available upon request and can be prepared within 3-5 days
- – Private customised labels available upon request
|CODE:||DESCRIPTION:||CYLINDER SIZE:||SHELF LIFE:|
|210315||10ppm HYDROGEN CYANIDE / N2||WC 1.7L – GC 58L||18 months|
Download The Full Catalogue
You can download the complete catalogue of calibration gases in PDF form here:
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate most gas detectors without expensive shipping costs or wait times.