The MultiRAE Pro gives you the flexibility to swap out 25 different sensors for a range of threats, including VOCs, toxic gases, combustibles, oxygen levels, as well as gamma radiation detection. The large display and replaceable sensors, pump, and battery make it easy to use and maintain, while five different alarms, including man down, provide the versatility you need to respond appropriately and quickly to incidents.
- – Parts per billion VOC measurement
- – Industry-leading wireless multi-threat device
- – Simultaneous monitoring of chemical threats and gamma radiation
- – Real-time data access from central command
- – More than 25 different chemical sensors
- – Swappable sensors
- – Man down alarm
- – Simple maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and battery
- – Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- – 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- – Mil-STD-810G certified
- – Device Management with Honeywell Sotera™ Express
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.