Elevate the safety of workers and first responders, and reduce downtime with the MultiRAE family of monitors that combine best-in-class gas and radiation detection capabilities with wireless connectivity and alarms. MultiRAE instruments can be configured with 20+ sensor options, including ppb and ppm, PID, NDIR, and exotics to match the monitoring needs of multiple applications. MultiRAE monitors provide protection in the most hazardous conditions.
- – Man down and other alarms with real-time remote wireless notification
- – Highly versatile and customizable for different applications
- – Available in pumped and diffusion versions
- – 20+ interchangeable intelligent sensors, including ppb, PID, gamma, and NDIR
- – Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- – Continuous datalogging for 6 months, for 5 sensors, 24/7
- – Field-replaceable sensors, pump, and plug and play battery
- – Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE2
- – Device Management with Honeywell Sotera™ Express
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.