Honeywell BW™ Solo is a easy to service single-gas detector with BLE connectivity that provides real-time visibility into the status and safety of hazardous-area workers, helping companies respond faster, more knowingly and decisively to safety incidents.
Data from the detector or its IntelliDox docking station is downloadable to a PC, where it can be aggregated and managed through Honeywell’s Safety Suite software platform to automate key compliance tasks like regulatory records management. Can detect up to 14 user-selected common and exotic gases. User-friendly operation, lightweight convenience and ease of maintenance and serviceability can lower long-term ownership cost of a gas monitoring system.
Features and Benefits
- – User-friendly operation
- – Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- – Lightweight convenience
- – Ease of maintenance
- – Serviceability
- – The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- – Connected Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capabilities
- – High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- – The easiest single-gas detector to service
- – The first single-gas detector with the 1 Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2
- – Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options
- – Compatible with IntelliDoX
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.