Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector. The latest addition to the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favorite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.
Features and Benefits
- – Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- – Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures: cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- – Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -4°F (-20°C)
- – IP68 rating — unmatched water protection Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite.
- – Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
- – Reflex™ Technology ensures sensor responsiveness for safety, uptime and worker confidence
- – Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
Audible, Visual, Vibrating
H2S (0-100ppm), CO (0-500ppm), O2 (0-30%vol), LEL (0-100%LEL)
-20 degree Celsius
-4 degree Fahrenheit
50 degree Celsius
122 degree Fahrenheit
6.7 ounce av [Invisible]
CSA: Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
H2S, CO, O2, LEL
16 hours at 15-second intervals
Battery Run Time
Full two‑year (Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL) or three‑year (Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3) warranty
11.3 x 6.0 x 3.2 cm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.