Honeywell BW™ Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Features and Benefits
• No service required, activate and use for two years
• Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App.
Easy to use
• Small, lightweight and wearable.
Easy to manage
• IntelliFlash™ green light indicates the detector is in compliance: amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
• Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration.
• The latest in low power LEL infrared technology, giving you a battery runtime of 2 months.
• Compatible with the IntelliDox system for fast bump testing, data downloading, configuration and calibration of device. IntelliDox is now compatible with the external filter plate.
• Bluetooth as standard for connection in to the Safety Suite Device Configurator App.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.