Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- – Performance up to 17,000 x g with fast acceleration and deceleration.
- – Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- – Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- – Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- – Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- – Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure:
- – Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- – Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- – Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- – Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.