Easy To Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area.
- Ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system for easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors
- Saves time switching between applications
- Easy access to rotor chamber for quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution that seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips
- Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability
- Certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option
- Optimizes safety and improves separations
Ventilated Megafuge 16
- Dimensions: 23.8L × 17.3W × 14.2 in. H [34.3 in.H open] (60.5 × 44 × 36cm [87cm open])
- Net weight: 126.8 lb. (57.5kg)
Refrigerated Megafuge 16R
- CFC-free refrigeration system
- Temperature range: -10° to +40°C
- Pre-cooling function with direct button
- 23.8L × 24.5W × 14.2 in. H [34.3 in.H open] (60.5 × 62.3 × 36cm [87cm open])
- Net weight: 201.7 lb. (91.5kg)
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.