The pHep®4 is a waterproof pH tester with a 0.1 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.1 pH. It has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation. One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18). The pHep®4 also features a replaceable electrode with a stainless steel round connector. This cartridge design has no pins to line up or that can break. The HI73127 replacement pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the HI73127 allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛” of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
The large multi level LCD display shows both pH and temperature readings simultaneously, while a stability indicator is displayed to alert the user when a stable reading has been obtained. The pHep®4 tester also features a replaceable pH probe that has a unique extendable cloth junction to clear any clogging that occurs.
- – Waterproof
- – Replaceable pH Electrode
- – Automatic Two-Point pH Calibration
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
Expanded pH Range
- pH range is from -2.0 to 16.0 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.