The best Industrial and Environmental Water analyzers to date.
A Huge Range of Parameters, Including…
Complete solutions for the complete water cycle
Risk mitigation, compliance, safety and instrument uptime: these are common requirements in water management, independent of the application. The EZ Series Analyzers provide a solution for continuously monitoring parameters that are critical to these concerns.
Application examples• Monitoring of microbial ATP as the common denominator in bacterial and pathogen contamination, (e.g. for prevention of biofouling in RO membranes)
• Controlling of primary disinfection and disinfection by-products (DBPs)
• Detection of trace metals in source water, the distribution network or in your wastewater effluent post chemical precipitation and clarification
• Cost-effective determination of organic carbon in surface water intake
• Monitoring of corrosion, scaling and fouling indicators in your feed water
• Controlling of process efficiency and critical process parameters in anaerobic digestion
• Detection of acute and chronic toxicity in wastewater streams to protect your vulnerable microorganisms
EZ Series OverviewThanks to the versatile instrument platform in many cases it will be possible to match the online analysis to the method you are using in your laboratory. • EZ1000 Series: colorimetric analyzers
• EZ2000 Series: colorimetric analyzers with digestion
• EZ3000 Series: ion-selective analyzers
• EZ3500 Series: ion-selective analyzers with standard addition for complex matrices
• EZ4000 Series: single parameter titrators
• EZ5000 Series: multi parameter titrators
• EZ6000 Series: voltammetric trace metal analyzers
• EZ7000 Series: dedicated analyzers, e.g. for COD, TOC or Total Nitrogen + Total Phosphorus
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.