The Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer delivers high-throughput staining capabilities to the busy histology laboratory. With its new intuitive touch-screen interface, operation is easy-to-learn and simple-to-use.
The unique dual-level design, with integrated power supply and touch-screen, ensures maximum space savings. With its small footprint, the Gemini AS Stainer can be placed near the sectioning area for optimal workflow. The intelligent look-ahead control software provides the ability to run up to 12 slide racks simultaneously with minimal reduction in speed. The “urgent” feature enables a rack to be given priority for MOHS surgery or similar STAT needs. The five heated stations provide maximum throughput without the need for a separate drying oven.
- – Two-tier design occupies minimal bench space
- – Integrated color touch-screen with intuitive software offers quick learning and simple operation
- – Scheduler software allows multiple protocols and slide racks to be run simultaneously at optimal speed
- – User easily sees progress of slides and placement of reagents with built-in LED lighting
- – System is pre-programmed with optimized protocols for Thermo Scientific Signature Series Stains
- – Fully editable protocols and stain sets provide flexibility in programming
- – Fume extraction, battery backup and lockable slide rack ensure safety for the slides and the operator
- – 26 or 31 reagent stations accommodate multiple protocols without changing reagents
- – One-touch on-screen view of reagent status provides simple reagent monitoring
- – Battery backup with 40 minutes of continual staining power
- – Download protocols and log files via USB connectivity
- – Load-on-demand flexibility with STAT capability
- – Units available with or without five independently heated stations
- – Six running water stations
- – Four configurable doors for convenient loading and unloading
- – Fume control easily managed with carbon filters or vent adapter kit
- – Internal flow regulators and anti-siphon devices to protect water supply
- – Lockable baskets to ensure secure slides, even upside down
- – Auto-return recalls any loaded basket to the load door
- – Passcode protection to secure customized protocols
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.