Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ion chromatography (IC) systems lead the industry with instruments and solutions that represent state-of-the-art technological advancements and patented technologies, including:
- – High-Pressure IC
- – RFIC™ System technology
- – Eluent generation
- – Electrolytic suppression
- – Capillary IC
- – Continuously regenerated trap columns
- – Three-dimensional electrochemical detection
Applications include anions and cations, carbohydrates, organic acids, amino acids, proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, oxyhalides, carboxylates, polysaccharides, polyphosphates, fatty acids, metals, phenols, surfactants, ethanolamines, and more.
Dionex IonPac columns are IonPac polymeric columns for use with hydroxide, carbonate, and methanesulfonic acid eluents. Eluents can be delivered by Reagent-Free™ Ion Chromatography (RFIC™) systems using eluent generation cartridges. Dionex IonPac columns address chromatographic separation modes including ion exchange, ion exclusion, reversed phase ion pairing, and ion suppression.
- – A variety of selectivities and capacities accommodate simple and complex sample matrices
- – Ion-exchange and ion-exclusion separations can be used to determine a variety of analytes including inorganic anions, oxyhalides, organic acids, oxyanions, cations, amines, and transition metals
- – Many Dionex IonPac columns are now available in capillary format
- – New 4µm resin technology offers highest efficiency and improved resolution
Imbros is a proud supplier of consumables and columns for Dionex Ion Chromatography Systems. While we can supply all columns available from Thermo Fisher Scientific’s vast range, some of the most popular columns we can provide include:
Dionex Ionpac AS Range
Anion exchange columns, perfect for the monitoring of levels of contaminants and more in drinking- and wastewater, pharmaceutical preparations, foods, beverages, leachates and more. I.e: oxyhalides, bromate and other inorganic anions.
Dionex Ionpac CS Range
Cation exchange columns, perfect for the monitoring of levels of lithium, sodium, ammonium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and more. Perfect for industrial applications.